(VIDEO) Why timeshare doesn’t work
The timeshare industry was once a cutting edge, innovating disruptor to the travel market. Sadly it stagnated and has become an outdated, and comparatively expensive way to vacation.
- How to tell a genuine timeshare claims company
- New website identifies timeshare claims crooks
- Timeshare holidays. An idea whose time has come and gone, or will they adapt?
- £80k to join an “exclusive” timeshare club that is now on booking.com
- Timeshare ownership vs regular hotel stays. Cost comparison
- Timeshare owners out of pocket paying for even more holidays they can’t have
- Has COVID sealed the fate of the timeshare industry?
- Black list, grey list, white list. Timeshare Consumer Association keeps tabs on the fraudsters
- Timeshare manipulation tactics. How people are influenced to buy on the day
- Who are the Timeshare Consumer Association?
- The timeshare exit minefield. Can you safely escape an unwanted membership?
- Spanish timeshare compensation claims. Fact vs fiction
Timeshare refund Timeshare compensation claims can tca be trusted Who are the TCA Who are TCA timeshare businesscheck timeshare consumer association review Timeshare reclaims Timeshare consumer association reviews Who are the timeshare consumer association Timeshare TCA reviews TCA Timeshare Advice Centre timeshare compensation claim Timeshare advice Daniel Keating Timeshare Consumer Association timeshare business check Who are Timeshare Consumer Association Timeshare refund claims Can tca be trusted? help with timeshare problems timeshare compensation
Timeshare Consumer Association. Contact us on: T: +44 2036704588 or +44 2035193808 (ask for Daniel), E: firstname.lastname@example.org (Address to Daniel).
WhatsApp (message only) +447586871055
TCA provides a central resource of consumer information on timeshare matters for the media and other organisations — We work towards encouraging responsible, honest, timeshare operators. We also publicly expose negative consumer practices and organisations which operate in a manner detrimental to timeshare buyers and owners.
An important part of our mission is to lobby UK and European Governments and regulatory bodies for improved consumer protection in the timeshare environment and collect information on frauds and mis-selling, for action by enforcement authorities.
We are staffed by former and current timeshare owners, as well as former timeshare industry staff. We know our way around the timeshare business
Timeshare Consumer Association Newsdesk here
Timeshare Consumer Association on YouTube here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Facebook here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Medium here
Timeshare Consumer Association on LinkedIn here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Quora here
Timeshare Consumer Association website here
We are a proud member of the UK Small Charities Coalition
First published on MyNewsDesk September 2021