VIDEO: Timeshare Consumer Association (TCA) testimonial from Chris Hamley
Chris Hamley was having trouble with a timeshare claims company to whom he had paid a fee, for them to help him relinquish his membership (and expensive annual fees). The claims company were not answering Chris’s emails so he contacted us.
We picked up the phone and got in touch with the claims company on Chris’s behalf.
The company apologised to Chris and immediately got on with his relinquishment. Chris was so pleased with the final result that he left them a positive review on TrustPilot. If you are having trouble with a timeshare or claims company, get in touch with us for free, confidential, expert advice
- Black list, grey list, white list. Timeshare Consumer Association keeps tabs on the fraudsters
- Resort Development Organisation under investigation
- Who are the Timeshare Consumer Association?
- Timeshare companies and the RDO do not want their customers seeking independent advice…
- Are KwikChex compromised by timeshare industry funding?
- European Consumer Claims (ECC). Heroes or villains?
- £120,000 timeshare victims. Brit couple facing retirement with crippling debts
- The timeshare exit minefield. Can you safely escape an unwanted membership?
- Repugnant new timeshare fraud. Previous victims being systematically retargeted by fake law firms
- Timeshare manipulation tactics. How people are influenced to buy on the day
- Why are genuine timeshare claims firms so rare?
- Stirlingshire couple lose home after being sold £21k Seasons timeshare they only owned for one year
Timeshare reclaims Can tca be trusted? TCA reviews timeshare consumer association review Timeshare Advice Centre timeshare compensation Timeshare compensation claims Timeshare Consumer Association Timeshare refund can tca be trusted Daniel Keating help with timeshare problems Timeshare Who are TCA Who are Timeshare Consumer Association Who are the TCA Timeshare advice Timeshare consumer association reviews TCA Timeshare refund claims
Timeshare Consumer Association. Contact us on: T: +44 2036704588 or +44 2035193808 (ask for Daniel), E: email@example.com (Address to Daniel).
WhatsApp (message only) +447586871055
TCA provides a central resource of consumer information on timeshare matters for the media and other organisations — We work towards encouraging responsible, honest, timeshare operators. We also publicly expose negative consumer practices and organisations which operate in a manner detrimental to timeshare buyers and owners.
An important part of our mission is to lobby UK and European Governments and regulatory bodies for improved consumer protection in the timeshare environment and collect information on frauds and mis-selling, for action by enforcement authorities.
We are staffed by former and current timeshare owners, as well as former timeshare industry staff. We know our way around the timeshare business
Timeshare Consumer Association Newsdesk here
Timeshare Consumer Association on YouTube here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Facebook here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Medium here
Timeshare Consumer Association on LinkedIn here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Quora here
Timeshare Consumer Association website here
We are a proud member of the UK Small Charities Coalition
First published on MyNewsDesk September 2021