(VIDEO) Op Ed. This year in timeshare
2020 and 2021 have been trying times for the travel and hospitality sector; however timeshare owners have had a particularly tough run. The pandemic was a devastating, unexpected event and one which few people or industries were ready or equipped to handle.
The timeshare industry as well as having to address travel restrictions and various global lockdowns, also faced additional problems surrounding owner discontent.
- Daily Mirror report on Seasons plot
- TCA customer survey
- Timeshare Consumer Association contact page
- Great news for Club La Costa creditors. Extra time granted to retrieve compensation money
- Major bankruptcies, scams and criminal accusations. Is 2021 the “End of Days” for timeshare?
- “Seasons Holidays are cheating us out of the timeshares we paid for” say desperate Slaley Hall owners
- Surge in timeshare compensation claims as ANFI companies declared bankrupt
- Why timeshare doesn’t work
- (VIDEO) More panic and uncertainty over foreign travel for timeshare owners
- Timeshare owners out of pocket paying for even more holidays they can’t have
- Rumours of timeshare companies hiding money and preparing to close. Time to jump ship?
- Considering a timeshare compensation claim? Now may be the time
Timeshare Advice Centre TCA reviews timeshare compensation Timeshare help with timeshare problems Timeshare advice Timeshare Consumer Association timeshare consumer association review Can tca be trusted? Timeshare compensation claims
Timeshare Consumer Association. Contact us on: T: 01908881058 (ask for Daniel), E: email@example.com (Address to Daniel).
WhatsApp (message only) +447586871055
TCA provides a central resource of consumer information on timeshare matters for the media and other organisations — We work towards encouraging responsible, honest, timeshare operators. We also publicly expose negative consumer practices and organisations which operate in a manner detrimental to timeshare buyers and owners.
An important part of our mission is to lobby UK and European Governments and regulatory bodies for improved consumer protection in the timeshare environment and collect information on frauds and mis-selling, for action by enforcement authorities.
We are staffed by former and current timeshare owners, as well as former timeshare industry staff. We know our way around the timeshare business
Timeshare Consumer Association Newsdesk here
Timeshare Consumer Association on YouTube here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Facebook here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Medium here
Timeshare Consumer Association on LinkedIn here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Quora here
Timeshare Consumer Association website here
We are a proud member of the UK Small Charities Coalition
First published on MyNewsDesk February 2022