(VIDEO) Club La Costa claimants thrilled as extra time allowed for financial investigations
Great news for Club La Costa creditors. Extra time granted to retrieve compensation money
- Black list, grey list, white list
- TCA contact page
- Timeshare companies and insolvency
- Anfi accused of criminal behaviour to avoid paying creditors
- No future for the timeshare industry
- Spanish timeshare compensation claims. Fact vs fiction
- The timeshare exit minefield. Can you safely escape an unwanted membership?
- Timeshare Consumer Association reviews
- Why timeshare doesn’t work
- Do you qualify for timeshare compensation? A quick guide:
- How to tell a genuine timeshare claims company
- Rumours of timeshare companies hiding money and preparing to close. Time to jump ship?
Timeshare Consumer Association. Contact us on: T: 01908881058 (ask for Daniel), E: firstname.lastname@example.org (Address to Daniel).
WhatsApp (message only) +447586871055
TCA provides a central resource of consumer information on timeshare matters for the media and other organisations — We work towards encouraging responsible, honest, timeshare operators. We also publicly expose negative consumer practices and organisations which operate in a manner detrimental to timeshare buyers and owners.
An important part of our mission is to lobby UK and European Governments and regulatory bodies for improved consumer protection in the timeshare environment and collect information on frauds and mis-selling, for action by enforcement authorities.
We are staffed by former and current timeshare owners, as well as former timeshare industry staff. We know our way around the timeshare business
Timeshare Consumer Association Newsdesk here
Timeshare Consumer Association on YouTube here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Facebook here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Medium here
Timeshare Consumer Association on LinkedIn here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Quora here
Timeshare Consumer Association website here
We are a proud member of the UK Small Charities Coalition
First published on MyNewsDesk February 2022