(VIDEO) BBC Radio 4’s Money Box program gets behind the Timeshare Consumer Association message
BBC Radio 4’s highly acclaimed Money Box program contacts Timeshare Consumer Association for advice before broadcasting excellent summary of timeshare problems
In the interest of presenting both sides of the argument the BBC invited a representative from the Resort Development Organisation (RDO) called Paul Gardener-Bougaard.
To be clear, the RDO is not a regulatory body. They are not independent. They are firmly in the camp of defending and protecting the interests of timeshare companies.
Gardener-Bougaard also refers to KwikChex as though they were an independent consumer organisation. KwikChex are far from independent and are financed by the timeshare industry via the RDO.
For expert, free, independent advice, contact us, at the Timeshare Consumer Association during business hours, Monday to Friday.
- Timeshare companies and the RDO do not want their customers seeking independent advice…
- TCA investigates the Resort Development Organisation (RDO)
- Are KwikChex and the RDO compromised by timeshare industry funding?
- The timeshare exit minefield. Can you safely escape an unwanted membership?
- Spanish timeshare compensation claims. Fact vs fiction
- What timeshare owners bought, vs what they got
- Considering a timeshare compensation claim? Now may be the time
- Why claiming timeshare compensation is the right thing to do
- £80k to join an “exclusive” timeshare club that is now on booking.com
- Feet in the desert. Timeshare industry giants disappearing into history
- Is there a future for the timeshare industry?
- Timeshare manipulation tactics. How people are influenced to buy on the day
KwikChex Resort Development Organisation Timeshare Advice Centre timeshare consumer association review RDO help with timeshare problems Timeshare refund claims TCA Timeshare compensation claims BBC Radio Can tca be trusted Can tca be trusted? Daniel Keating TCA reviews Timeshare consumer association reviews Timeshare refund Who are the TCA BBC BBC Radio 4 Moneybox Money Box Timeshare Consumer Association Timeshare reclaims Timeshare Timeshare advice Who are Timeshare Consumer Association timeshare compensation Who are TCA
Timeshare Consumer Association. Contact us on: T: +44 2036704588 or +44 2035193808 (ask for Daniel), E: email@example.com (Address to Daniel).
WhatsApp (message only) +447586871055
TCA provides a central resource of consumer information on timeshare matters for the media and other organisations — We work towards encouraging responsible, honest, timeshare operators. We also publicly expose negative consumer practices and organisations which operate in a manner detrimental to timeshare buyers and owners.
An important part of our mission is to lobby UK and European Governments and regulatory bodies for improved consumer protection in the timeshare environment and collect information on frauds and mis-selling, for action by enforcement authorities.
We are staffed by former and current timeshare owners, as well as former timeshare industry staff. We know our way around the timeshare business
Timeshare Consumer Association Newsdesk here
Timeshare Consumer Association on YouTube here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Facebook here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Medium here
Timeshare Consumer Association on LinkedIn here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Quora here
Timeshare Consumer Association website here
We are a proud member of the UK Small Charities Coalition
First published on MyNewsDesk August