(VIDEO) Are Hilton Grand Vacations about to shed up to 40 Diamond resorts?
Worrying analysis from timeshare industry experts suggests that Hilton Grand Vacation may have to unload around 40 recently acquired Diamond resorts, despite retaining the 380,000 Diamond members
- Hilton Grand Vacations Inc Licensing Agreement
- Diamond Resorts absorbed by Hilton. What does it mean for Diamond owners?
- Is Wyndham taking over Club La Costa?
- TCA contact page
- The timeshare exit minefield. Can you safely escape an unwanted membership?
- Timeshare manipulation tactics. How people are influenced to buy on the day
- £120,000 timeshare victims. Brit couple facing retirement with crippling debts
- £80k to join an “exclusive” timeshare club that is now on booking.com
- Club La Costa. Customer service likened to an old time comedy show by disappointed members
- Timeshare Consumer Association reviews
- What is timeshare?
- A guide to the timeshare claims process
Timeshare Consumer Association. Contact us on: T: 01908881058 (ask for Daniel), E: firstname.lastname@example.org (Address to Daniel).
WhatsApp (message only) +447586871055
TCA provides a central resource of consumer information on timeshare matters for the media and other organisations — We work towards encouraging responsible, honest, timeshare operators. We also publicly expose negative consumer practices and organisations which operate in a manner detrimental to timeshare buyers and owners.
An important part of our mission is to lobby UK and European Governments and regulatory bodies for improved consumer protection in the timeshare environment and collect information on frauds and mis-selling, for action by enforcement authorities.
We are staffed by former and current timeshare owners, as well as former timeshare industry staff. We know our way around the timeshare business
Timeshare Consumer Association Newsdesk here
Timeshare Consumer Association on YouTube here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Facebook here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Medium here
Timeshare Consumer Association on LinkedIn here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Quora here
Timeshare Consumer Association website here
We are a proud member of the UK Small Charities Coalition
First published on MyNewsDesk February 2022