(VIDEO) Anfi bankruptcies trigger timeshare compensation claim stampede
Fear for ANFI’s future among members of the Canary Islands timeshare giant sparks wave of compensation claims. Experts say: Not too late for new claims against them, and existing claims are safe.
- Timeshare industry giants disappearing into history
- Is there a future for the timeshare industry?
- £80k to join an “exclusive” timeshare club that is now on booking.com
- Considering a timeshare compensation claim? Now may be the time
- Black list, grey list, white list. Timeshare Consumer Association keeps tabs on the fraudsters
- Timeshare Trust website
- Yes, you can still claim compensation from Club La Costa. Here’s why…
- Spanish timeshare compensation claims. Fact vs fiction
- Rumours of timeshare companies hiding money and preparing to close. Time to jump ship?
- Resort Development Organisation (RDO) under investigation
- Do you qualify for timeshare compensation? A quick guide:
- Timeshare Consumer Association contact page
Timeshare timeshare compensation can tca be trusted Timeshare consumer association reviews TCA Timeshare advice Timeshare compensation claims Timeshare refund claims Anfi Group Anfi help with timeshare problems gran anfi timeshare consumer association review TCA reviews Timeshare Consumer Association Timeshare refund Daniel Keating Who are Timeshare Consumer Association timeshare bankruptcy monte anfi puerto anfi Anfi Del Mar Who are the TCA Timeshare Advice Centre Anfi Beach Club Who are TCA Can tca be trusted? Timeshare reclaims
Timeshare Consumer Association. Contact us on: T: +44 2036704588 or +44 2035193808 (ask for Daniel), E: email@example.com (Address to Daniel).
WhatsApp (message only) +447586871055
TCA provides a central resource of consumer information on timeshare matters for the media and other organisations — We work towards encouraging responsible, honest, timeshare operators. We also publicly expose negative consumer practices and organisations which operate in a manner detrimental to timeshare buyers and owners.
An important part of our mission is to lobby UK and European Governments and regulatory bodies for improved consumer protection in the timeshare environment and collect information on frauds and mis-selling, for action by enforcement authorities.
We are staffed by former and current timeshare owners, as well as former timeshare industry staff. We know our way around the timeshare business
Timeshare Consumer Association Newsdesk here
Timeshare Consumer Association on YouTube here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Facebook here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Medium here
Timeshare Consumer Association on LinkedIn here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Quora here
Timeshare Consumer Association website here
We are a proud member of the UK Small Charities Coalition
First published on MyNewsDesk October 2021