(VIDEO) A guide to the timeshare compensation process
Timeshare claims are probably the biggest single subject we deal with here at the Timeshare Consumer Association (TCA). Are they real? Do I qualify? How do I avoid scams? Should I pay money up front? How long does it take? Is it worth the hassle?
- Black list, grey list, white list. Timeshare Consumer Association keeps tabs on the fraudsters
- Do you qualify for timeshare compensation? A quick guide:
- Spanish timeshare compensation claims. Fact vs fiction
- Busted. Fake timeshare law firm claims President of Mexico is staff member.
- Feet in the desert. Timeshare industry giants disappearing into history
- TCA contact details
- Need to check a timeshare related service? New website identifies the crooks
- Timeshare companies pointlessly delaying compensation payouts
- Mis-sold Marriott timeshare owners enjoying swift compensation awards
- How to tell a genuine timeshare claims company
- Timeshare Consumer Association reviews
- Great news for Club La Costa creditors. Extra time granted to retrieve compensation money
Timeshare Consumer Association. Contact us on: T: 01908881058 (ask for Daniel), E: email@example.com (Address to Daniel).
WhatsApp (message only) +447586871055
TCA provides a central resource of consumer information on timeshare matters for the media and other organisations — We work towards encouraging responsible, honest, timeshare operators. We also publicly expose negative consumer practices and organisations which operate in a manner detrimental to timeshare buyers and owners.
An important part of our mission is to lobby UK and European Governments and regulatory bodies for improved consumer protection in the timeshare environment and collect information on frauds and mis-selling, for action by enforcement authorities.
We are staffed by former and current timeshare owners, as well as former timeshare industry staff. We know our way around the timeshare business
Timeshare Consumer Association Newsdesk here
Timeshare Consumer Association on YouTube here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Facebook here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Medium here
Timeshare Consumer Association on LinkedIn here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Quora here
Timeshare Consumer Association website here
We are a proud member of the UK Small Charities Coalition
First published on MyNewsDesk February 2021