Timeshare owners paying yet another year of fees for holidays they can’t have
Q: What costs more than annual maintenance fees?
A: a £5,000 fine for trying to use your foreign timeshare this summer
- What is timeshare?
- Pandemic maintenance heist
- Timeshare law firm targets unfair maintenance fee refunds
- Timeshare Consumer Association website
- Has COVID sealed the fate of the timeshare industry?
- Timeshare Consumer Association on Facebook
- Timeshare Consumer Association on Twitter
- Timeshare Consumer Association on Linkedin
- Timeshare Consumer Association on Youtube
- Timeshare Consumer Association NewsDesk
- £80k to join ‘exclusive’ timeshare now available on booking.com
- man duped by 24 fake timeshare law firms in a row
Timeshare TCA COVID 19 Covid Timeshare Consumer Association Timeshare reclaims Timeshare compensation claims Timeshare refund Timeshare refund claims Maintenance fees Timeshare maintenance fees Timeshare advice Daniel Keating Timeshare Advice Centre maintenance fee refund timeshare compensation Who are the TCA Can tca be trusted? can tca be trusted timeshare consumer association review help with timeshare problems Who are TCA Who are Timeshare Consumer Association Timeshare consumer association reviews TCA reviews
Timeshare Consumer Association. Contact us on: T: +44 2036704588 or +44 2035193808 (ask for Daniel), E: firstname.lastname@example.org (Address to Daniel).
WhatsApp (message only) +447586871055
TCA provides a central resource of consumer information on timeshare matters for the media and other organisations — We work towards encouraging responsible, honest, timeshare operators. We also publicly expose negative consumer practices and organisations which operate in a manner detrimental to timeshare buyers and owners.
An important part of our mission is to lobby UK and European Governments and regulatory bodies for improved consumer protection in the timeshare environment and collect information on frauds and mis-selling, for action by enforcement authorities.
We are staffed by former and current timeshare owners, as well as former timeshare industry staff. We know our way around the timeshare business
Timeshare Consumer Association Newsdesk here
Timeshare Consumer Association on YouTube here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Facebook here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Medium here
Timeshare Consumer Association on LinkedIn here
Timeshare Consumer Association website here
We are a proud member of the UK Small Charities Coalition
First published on MyNewsDesk April 2021